Revised: June 10, 2020
PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
Personal Information We Collect
We collect the following categories and types of “Personal Information”:
• Contact Information: your first and last name, mailing address, email address, and phone number;
• Other identifying information: IP address;
• Financial Information: credit card, debit card and bank account information (although we do not store this information);
• Internet or other electronic activity: your browsing and click history, including information about how you navigate within our Site and Services and which elements of our Site and Services you use the most;
• Commercial information: products purchased or viewed on our Site;
• Inferences drawn from the categories described above in order to create a profile about you to reflect your preferences, characteristics, behavior and attitude.
How We Use Personal Information
We use your Personal Information for the following categories of use:
• Transactional Purposes: We use your contact information, financial information, and commercial information to:
o Receive, process, confirm, send and track your order, subscription or registration;
o Communicate with you about your order, subscription or registration; and
o Process any subscription or registration you make.
• Analytical Purposes: We use your other identifying information, internet activity and browsing history, and commercial information to analyze preferences, trends and statistics.
• Marketing and Promotional Purposes: We use your contact information, commercial information, internet or other electronic activity, and inferences to:
o Inform you of our new products, services and offers; and
o Provide you with other information from and about our Company, including personalized marketing communications.
• Maintenance and Improvement of the Site and Services: We use your contact information, commercial information, and internet activity and browsing history to:
o Provide you with the Site and Services, including to send you alerts about your account;
o Handle your customer services requests; and
o Help us diagnose technical and service problems and administer our stores, websites and apps.
Sources of Personal Information
We collect Personal Information from the following sources:
We collect information directly from you. We collect contact and demographic information directly from you. We also collect payment information from you.
We collect information from you passively. We collect Internet or other electronic activity passively using tools like browser cookies. This activity is further described in the Cookies section below.
Categories of Third Parties We Share Personal Information With
From time to time, we may establish a business relationship with other businesses whom we believe trustworthy and who have confirmed that their privacy practices are consistent with ours (“Service Providers”). For example, we may contract with Service Providers to provide certain services, such as hosting and maintenance, payment processing, data storage and management, and marketing and promotions. We only provide our Service Providers with the information necessary for them to perform these services on our behalf. Each Service Provider must agree to use reasonable security procedures and practices, appropriate to the nature of the information involved, in order to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Service Providers are prohibited from using Personal Information other than as specified by us.
We may share Personal Information with businesses controlling, controlled by, or under common control with our Company.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement:
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose Personal Information and any other information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties if, in our discretion, we believe it is necessary or appropriate in order to respond to legal requests (including court orders and subpoenas), to protect the safety, property, or rights of our company or of any third party, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with the law.
Managing Your Information Preferences
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of information transmitted to us. However, no data transmission over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect information transmitted on or through the Site or Services, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the Site or Services, and you do so at your own risk.
The Site and Services are intended for users who are 21 years old or older. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from users under the age of 21. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a user under the age of 21, we will delete such information from our records.
Processing in the United States
Please be aware that your Personal Information and communications may be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases located outside your state, province, or country. If you are located outside of the United States, please be advised that we process and store all information in the United States. The laws in the United States may not be as protective of your privacy as those in your location. By using the Site or Services, you are agreeing to the collection, use, transfer, and disclosure of your Personal Information and communications will be governed by the applicable laws in the United States.